THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE FOLLOWING RULES.
ALL EXAMINATION PAPERWORK MUST NOT EXCEED THE EXPIRATION OF 12 MONTHS FROM THE COMPLETION DATE.
- All competitors will receive an onsite physical examination clearing them to compete, will be performed by a licensed sports medicine medical doctor (MD or DO)
- Each competitor must submit a copy of blood test (HIV, Hep B & C).
- Each competitor must provide an eye exam.
- Female participants must provide negative pregnancy tests
- Competitors over the age of 40 must submit additional tests results:
- A normal EKG.
- A Normal MRI
- A physical exam from stating that the fighter is physically fit to compete.
ALL MEDICAL CERTIFICVATIONS ARE VALID ONLY 1 YEAR FROM THE EXAMINATION DATE
THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULES SET BY THE STATE OF FLORIDA
If competitor fails to comply with medical requirements, said competitor will not be allowed to participate in any combat sports activity in the state of Florida until completed medicals are validated by a licensed sports medicine doctor in the state of Florida.
BLOOD TEST can be completed by any LAB or Medical Professional. Fighter Packet (HIV, Hep B & C).
Please call DR. Maarouf 586-994-1816 to schedule your appointment
EYE EXAM APPLICATION: Must be completed by Ophthalmologist or Optometrist
*** PLEASE COMPLETE THE PAPER WORK IN THESE LINKS ***
*** Competitors will not be able to compete if proper documents are not turned in prior to 1 week before the competition date ***
↓↓↓ CLICK ON THE LINK ↓↓↓
If you have any questions about this safety plan, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you need immediate attention please call us at 347-756-4448